- Product Specs
- Handlebar Definitions
Electrafied Bagger Ape Bar for touring models / Street Glides. This is the only Ape available that is correctly designed for baggers! Custom designed for Street Glide / Touring models to enhance rider comfort. An awesome look which provides better ergonomics for enhanced comfort, leverage, and control. Enough room for your Ape Hanger to not look crowded. The grips are still positioned behind the fairing. Pre-drilled for internal wiring.
- Thickness: 1.25" in.
- Rise (height): 10" in.
- Width: 38.5" in.
- Pullback (depth): 7.5" in.
- Center: 14" in.
- This handle bar is reduced to 1" (stepped) at the mounting surface. Step down is 5 1/8" in. wide.
- Grip sections taper to 1" diameter to be used with 1" hand controls and grips.
- Bars are Pre-drilled for internal wiring.
- Handlebars are equipped for Throttle By Wire (Electronic Throttle)
**STEPPED BARS REQUIRE A 1 PIECE TOP CLAMP**
Width - The length between the left and the right ends of the handlebar.
Rise (height) - The length from the base of the handlebar to the top.
Pullback (depth) - Viewing from the side, the distance from the front to the back end of the handlebar grips.
Thickness - the diameter of the handlebar.