- Product Specs
- Handlebar Definitions
Electrafied Bagger Ape Bar for touring models / Street Glides. This is the only Ape available that is correctly designed for baggers! Custom designed for Street Glide / Touring models to enhance rider comfort. An awesome look which provides better ergonomics for enhanced comfort, leverage, and control. Enough room for your Ape Hanger to not look crowded. Pre-drilled for internal wiring.
- Thickness: 1.25" in.
- Rise (height): 15" in.
- Width: 38.5" in.
- Pullback (depth): 7.5" in.
- Center: 14" in.
- This handle bar is reduced to 1" (stepped) at the mounting surface. Step down is 5 1/8" in. wide.
- Grip sections taper to 1" diameter to be used with 1" hand controls and grips.
- Bars are Pre-drilled for internal wiring.
- Handlebars are equipped for Throttle By Wire (Electronic Throttle)
**STEPPED BARS REQUIRE A 1 PIECE TOP CLAMP**
Width - The length between the left and the right ends of the handlebar.
Rise (height) - The length from the base of the handlebar to the top.
Pullback (depth) - Viewing from the side, the distance from the front to the back end of the handlebar grips.
Thickness - the diameter of the handlebar.