- Product Specs
- Handlebar Definitions
Our smooth, radiused sweeping style brought a fresh new revision of the ape hanger style. Looks like our original ape hangers at 120 MPH. Design lends itself to a more comfortable ride through increased pullback.
- Patented Design! # D542197
- This is a Carlini Patented Design.
- Made and manufactured in the USA!
- Handlebar is knurled and set up for any 1.25" riser at 3.5" spacing.
This bar is also equipped with Throttle By wire, which means it can be used on electronic throttle bikes. Please see our FAQ section for a complete explanation.
- Thickness: 1.25" in.
- Width: 34.5" in.
- Pullback (depth): 12" in.
- Rise (height): 18" in.
- Center width (center bend to center bend): 11"
Width - The length between the left and the right ends of the handlebar.
Rise (height) - The length from the base of the handlebar to the top.
Pullback (depth) - Viewing from the side, the distance from the front to the back end of the handlebar grips.
Thickness - the diameter of the handlebar.