- Product Specs
- Handlebar Definitions
The newly patented Carlini Bag Drag Bar is a combined hybrid of the original Bagger Bars and Drag Bars. The handlebar has sleek curving lines which will give your bike that extra appeal. - Patented Design! # D624858 - This is a Carlini Patented Design. Made and manufactured in the USA!
- Thickness: 1.25" in.
- Width: 34" in.
- Pullback (depth): 13" in.
- Rise (height), 6" in.
- Center width: 8" in. Patented Design
- This handle bar is reduced to 1" (stepped) at the mounting surface. Step down is 5 1/8" in. wide.
- Grip sections taper to 1" diameter to be used with 1" hand controls and grips.
- Bars are Pre-drilled for internal wiring.
- Handlebars are equipped for Throttle By Wire (Electronic Throttle)
**STEPPED BARS REQUIRE A 1 PIECE TOP CLAMP**
Width - The length between the left and the right ends of the handlebar.
Rise (height) - The length from the base of the handlebar to the top.
Pullback (depth) - Viewing from the side, the distance from the front to the back end of the handlebar grips.
Thickness - the diameter of the handlebar.